Let’s Create Something Sweet Together!
CANDICE WARD | EAT MORE CAKE
Recipe Developer | Blogger | Food Photographer
A corporate sales professional turned baker. Eat More Cake launched in 2015 as a way to document my dessert recipes that developed into a successful home bakery for weddings and events.
My mission is to inspire our audience to celebrate life’s every day moments.We are committed to spreading joy through sweets and encouraging our audience to do more of what they love. Our desserts are simple classic favorites with a twist that are approachable yet impressive.
With over 10 years in corporate sales, I thrive by collaborating with brands and bloggers as a natural extension of their team to help with achieving their marketing goals and initiatives.
I strongly rely on story-telling combined with visuals to engage my audience. I prioritize utilizing high-quality ingredients and place a high value on working with brands with a similar commitment to quality and doing good.
50-70k Monthly Viewers
- Featured in Seattle Bride Magazine (2x), 100 Layer Cake, Ruffled Blog, The Perfect Palette, Zola, and Cake and Lace within 2 years of business.
- Developed unique recipe for Eagle Brand Milk that made the first page of Google within 14 days
- 2 product launches sold out within 48 hours of launch
Eat More Cake’s audience is primarily women between 25-34 who live in North America and have an interest in baking. Our most successful recipes Include twists on classics like Key Lime Ice Cream Cake, Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies, S’more Caramels and Blackberry Lavender Cake. Our desserts are simple and approachable for the beginner baker to the baking enthusiasts.
- Recipe Development
- Food Photography for Brands + Bloggers
- Sponsored Social Media and Blog Posts
- Content Creation
- Re-photographing existing content for Bloggers + Brands
Have another idea? I’m open to suggestions! Contact me by email at email@example.com or visit my contact page.