Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookies
A chewy and not to sweet oatmeal coconut cookie that is so quick and easy to whip up! These Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookies are perfect for any holiday just by adding themed candy to the batter.
How to Make Easter Candy Oatmeal Cookies
Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookie
- 1 cup refined coconut oil melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups Garbanzo Flour or any GF Flour of choice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cups quick cooking oats (gluten free)
- 1 cup Easter Candy chopped
- Using a hand held mixer or electric mixer- cream coconut oil and sugars until incorporated. Beat in eggs one at a time, stir in vanilla.
- In a medium mixing bowl- Combine flour baking soda, salt and cinnamon then stir into creamed mixture. Fold in oats
- Cover and chill for 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 375, roll dough into balls and flatten, top with your fav easter candy, Bake for 8-10 minutes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
If you like this recipe, you may also want to try: