These Raspberry Blondies are gluten free, grain free and refined sugar free! They are a super soft blondie made with farm fresh frozen raspberries that is guilt free to enjoy.Jump to Recipe
WHY WE LOVE THESE RASPBERRY BLONDIES
Blondie Brownies are so easy to make and this recipe is full of real ingredients! With Farm Fresh Raspberries and optional white chocolate, they are subtly sweet which will make you wanting to eat the entire pan but without all the guilt!
This recipe is easily interchangeable with your favorite gluten free flour and nut butter. No mixer required and just one bowl to whip up these sweet treats in a matter of minutes!
This post is sponsored by Stahlbush Island Farms, but all opinions are my own.
ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS IN THESE RASPBERRY BLONDIES
We used almond flour as the gluten free flour and it was the perfect texture. The blondies came out super soft! We also tested this recipe with Gluten Free Flour and Coconut Flour and the texture was slightly more grainy. Either flour option works and I would encourage you to test with your favorite gluten free flour to use!
This recipe calls for tahini but you can use any nut butter of your choice. Peanut butter, cashew butter, almond butter. Options are endless!
Any berry fruit would taste great in these blondies! We always opt for high quality ingredients. Especially when it comes down to the fruit in a recipe. Freshness, sustainability and locally sourced is always best for the sweetest, most ripe fruit. Which is why we used Stahlbush Island Farms Frozen Raspberries as they are locally grown on a family farm in the PNW.
You can now find their products for purchase directly on their website!
You may also enjoy these recipes:
No Bake Chocolate Brownie Energy Bites
*IF YOU WANT MORE BAKING & PARTY TIPS, RECIPES, AND LITTLE DOSES OF JOY- SAY HI ON INSTAGRAM & PINTEREST OR SUBSCRIBE TO MY BAKING TRIBE E-MAIL LIST! MY HEART IS ABOUT SPREADING JOY AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONNECT WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!
If you make this recipe, please leave us a star rating at the bottom of the page! This provides helpful feedback to both me and other readers.
Happy baking and EAT MORE CAKE!
Raspberry Blondies (Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/3 cup Tahini or any nut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Stahlbush Frozen Raspberries
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, salt and whisk to combine.
- Add melted coconut oil, maple syrup, nut butter, vanilla extract, almond extract, almond milk, and egg and whisk to combine.
- Fold in frozen raspberries and white chocolate chips with a spatula or wooden spoon. Add batter to prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow blondies to cool in the pan completely. Cut into 2×2 inch squares and enjoy! Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Can you use fresh raspberries?